Donations and Gifts News
- 2012 Pink Ribbon House Fundraiser kicks offOct 4, 2011
- Funds are raised through home tours, corporate and individual sponsorships and individual contributions.
- $25 million gift establishes division of neuropsychiatry at Baylor College of MedicineAug 1, 2011
- New division will recruit at least four world-class experts who can address neuropsychiatric disorders from clinical, research perspectives.
- O'Quinn Foundation contributes to addiction researchAug 27, 2010
- Foundation contributes $50,000 toward research to cure substance addiction.