Cell and Gene Therapy News
- Master gene may shed new light on lysomal, neurodegenerative disordersMay 23, 2010
- BCM researchers among those to discover a master gene that provides insights into lysosomal and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Single protein regulates two immune pathwaysApr 28, 2010
- BCM research team studies molecular mechanisms that hold innate immunity in check.
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy renewed as NIH centerMar 10, 2010
- BCM facility helps produce cellular therapies to fight infection or repair tissue.
- Theory of single stem cell for blood components challengedMar 5, 2010
- BCM researchers re-evaluate the view that there is one type of stem cell.