Office of Communications and Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing promotes the College through specialized groups that focus on Media Relations & Communications, Web Management, Creative Services and Marketing.
Media Relations & Communications
Assistant Vice President of Communications
Media Relations & Communications serves as the initial contact for reporters, producers and other media representatives seeking information about Baylor College of Medicine or wishing to interview faculty/staff experts. This group functions as the college's news bureau, serving as the primary source of information about the institution, its people and its programs.
The Institutional Web Management team is responsible for various services relating to the Baylor College of Medicine web site. Offices, departments and programs are welcome to contact the Web Management team for clarification of college web policies and procedures. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of corporate-level pages and Office of Communications and Maintenance web sites.
- Content review of internal and public pages.
- Ensuring compliance with college branding and style standards throughout the entire web.
- Providing guidance and assistance to departments, labs and programs in the creation of their public web presence.
- Special projects as deemed by the Vice President of Communications.
Terry R. Krailo
Creative Services is our comprehensive, in-house resource for printing, design, publishing, and photographic essentials. The office oversees production of a wide variety of materials ranging from simple invitations to newsletters, brochures, educational materials and high-quality commercial publications. Our expert staff also designs and produces a wide array of other items including:
- Scientific presentations, exhibits and titles
- Graphs, charts and slides
- Glossy, matte, polyester and vinyl banners and posters
- Business cards and stationery
Senior Director, Marketing
Academic Marketing and Communications
Executive Director, Academic Marketing and Communications
Academic Marketing and Communications is responsible for the national reputation of Baylor College of Medicine among our academic peers and serves as a resource for all education and research programs within the College. Programs seeking promotion inside or outside of the College are encouraged to request support for development of strategic communications and marketing plans as well as assistance developing print and digital resources tailored to their needs while remaining within the BCM brand guidelines.