Parkinson's Disease Research, Education and Clinical Center
Click on the sign for the listing of news and events by year. Then click on the link for details or press release.
- Sarwar promoted to associate professor June 24, 2015
- The FAP Committee, Academic Council, and Board of Trustees at Baylor College of Medicine have approved the promotion of Aliya Iftikhar Sarwar, M.D., from Assistant Professor (tenure track) to Associate Professor (tenured).
- Baylor College of Medicine faculty members recognized for outstanding teaching May 13, 2015
- Baylor College of Medicine faculty members selected as outstanding educators for 2015 were honored at the Medical Education Awards Ceremony held Tuesday, May 12, in Baylor's Cullen Auditorium.
- CDC investigates mad cow disease death of Texas man June 5, 2014
- Man was hospitalized in Houston but likely infected overseas.
- MEDVAMC Parkinson's Disease Research, Education and Clinical Center will host November conference (Deep Brain Stimulation: Is It for You or Your Loved One?) Nov. 14, 2009
- Alzheimer's foreseen as a growing problem June 6, 2004
- Alzheimer's disease, the feared ailment that afflicted former President Reagan for a decade before he died Saturday, will be a growing problem as the population ages.
- Medical Notes – Seminar to cover stress caused by chronic illness May 14, 2002
- Naomi Nelson, assistant professor of neurology at Baylor College of Medicine, will talk about stress caused by chronic illness at the next monthly meeting of the Parkinson Foundation of Harris County.