Click on the sign for the listing of news and events by year. Then click on the link for details or press release.
- Kung to be awarded Clerkship Director Innovation Award Feb. 1, 2019
- The Clerkship Director Innovation Award recognizes individuals who have developed unique tools to teach medical students, to assess knowledge, and benchmark progress.
- Headaches and the heat - what really is causing the pain? Aug. 4, 2016
- A Baylor College of Medicine expert says headaches that seem to be caused by the heat might actually be due to dehydration.
- Baylor faculty honored for excellence in teaching, education May 26, 2016
- Chen and Kung received the Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P. Faculty Excellence Award for teaching and evaluation. Kass received the Graduating Class Outstanding Faculty Award.
- Baylor faculty recognized for excellence in clinical care May 15, 2015
- A group of Baylor College of Medicine faculty members received the College's Master Clinician and Rising Star Clinician Awards for excellence in patient care at a May 14 ceremony.
- Nationally recognized stroke expert to lead BCM neurology Nov. 17, 2006
- Dr. Dennis Landis, a nationally recognized leader in stroke and neurological disorders, has been named chair of the Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine.