Dr. Joseph Jankovic, professor of neurology and director of the Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, was interviewed during the annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) in Boston, Mass.
- Updates in Hypokinetic Movement Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease: Addressing Older Generational Treatments
- Botulinum Neurotoxin (BoNT): A Treatment for Neurologic and Non-Neurologic Disorders
- Botulinum Neurotoxin (BoNT): The Importance of Being a Skilled Clinician for Better Outcomes
- Updates in Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders: Current and Emerging Therapies