Jankovic interviewed at the American Academy of Neurology annual meeting
Dr. Joseph Jankovic, professor of neurology and director of the Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, was interviewed during the annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) in Boston, Mass.
- Updates in Hypokinetic Movement Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease: Addressing Older Generational Treatments
- Botulinum Neurotoxin (BoNT): A Treatment for Neurologic and Non-Neurologic Disorders
- Botulinum Neurotoxin (BoNT): The Importance of Being a Skilled Clinician for Better Outcomes
- Updates in Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders: Current and Emerging Therapies