Book Release – Atlas of Interventional Neurology
Qureshi AI, Georgiadis AL, editors. Atlas of interventional neurology. New York: Demos Medical Publishing; 2008. p. 1-248.
Cerebrovascular disease is an important cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide; but endovascular procedures are rapidly expanding the spectrum of treatment for CV disease. Atlas of Interventional Neurology is the first comprehensive review of the basic principles of endovascular treatment of cerebrovascular disease. It takes readers logically through each step of the procedures, reflecting real-time decision-making scenarios while highlighting anatomic landmarks and details. Concise instructions are presented in bulleted form, and indications and alternative methods are discussed where appropriate.
Atlas of Interventional Neurology is essential reading for clinicians in interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, endovascular neurosurgery, interventional neurology, vascular surgery, and neuroradiology.
Special features include:
- Step-by-step descriptions of each technique
- Thousands of clearly illustrated angiographic images
- Case-based approach covering all common scenarios, perfect for clinicians
- Emphasis on common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Discussion of billing codes and average fees, facilitating clinical usage by readers
- List of all suppliers of products used