Paul C. Van Ness, M.D., FACNS, FAAN
Click on the sign for the listing of news and events by year. Then click on the link for details or press release.
- Correction: Medical Marijuana-Texas story Dec. 27, 2017
- When California rings in the new year with the sale of recreational pot for the first time, Texas will be tiptoeing into its own marijuana milestone: a medical cannabis program so restrictive that doubts swirl over who will even use it.
- Van Ness named neurology academy fellow Aug. 12, 2016
- The director of the Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center is recognized for his exemplary clinical and academic work and achievements in neuroscience and commitment to the community.
- Responsive stimulation may be viable treatment for medically intractable mesial temporal lobe epilepsy April 18, 2016
- Researchers from Houston, Texas, and Mountain View, California, have found that responsive stimulation may be a viable treatment option for patients with medically intractable mesial temporal lobe epilepsy (MTLE).
- Epilepsy drugs in pregnancy may affect infants' fine motor skills Sept. 25, 2013
- Study did not find similar link when babies were exposed through breast-feeding.