Michele K. York, Ph.D., ABPP-CN
Click on the sign for the listing of news and events by year. Then click on the link for details or press release.
- Haneef, Kung, Maheshwari, Strutt, and York receive the Norton Rose Fulbright Faculty Excellence Award for 2019. May 17, 2019
- The Norton Rose Fulbright Faculty Excellence Award (formerly the Fulbright & Jaworski LLP Faculty Excellence Award) is a criterion-based program that recognizes faculty contributions in four categories: Teaching and Evaluation, Development of Enduring Educational Materials, Educational Leadership and Educational Research.
- Mandel and York receive the Early Career Faculty Award for Excellence in Patient Care. May 17, 2019
- Baylor College of Medicine honors outstanding contributions to the College's clinical mission with Faculty Awards for Excellence in Patient Care. Three categories of awards are available to recognize excellence from up and coming (Early Career), mid-career (Star) and senior (Master Clinician) faculty members.
- Houston VA clinical neuropsychology postdoctoral program receives prestigious accreditation May 17, 2012
- The Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) was recently awarded specialty accreditation by the American Psychological Association (APA) Commission on Accreditation for its Clinical Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Program.
- BCM tackles Alzheimer's on all fronts: Mitchell Foundation Pilot Projects Jan. 6, 2010
- Alzheimer's disease research and treatment is funded at BCM by George and Cynthia Mitchell Foundation Pilot Projects.
- York awarded Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation grant Aug. 3, 2009
- Dr. York was awarded the Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation grant, based on the 2009 Junior Faculty Seed Funding Competition.