Agilent Promoter Arrays
Agilent’s Promoter ChIP-on-chip microarray is designed for site analysis of DNA-binding proteins, by pairing chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) with Agilent’s 60-mer oligonucleotide microarrays, to create comprehensive DNA-protein binding profiles.
Promoter microarrays allow you to use this powerful ChIP-on-chip technology to gain broad insight into the mechanisms of human gene regulation on a genome-wide scale.
- Uncover and validate gene regulation and regulatory networks
- Identify and characterize molecular events
- Elucidate modes of action
- Validate and augment existing gene expression data
- Identify, assess, and monitor biomarkers response
Uncover and profile off-target events
Available in 244K, 2 x 105K, 4 x 44K and 8 x 15K customizable slide formats for a variety of organisms.
DNA fragmentation can be performed using enzymatic methods, such as MNase or by physical shearing, such as Covaris, Bioruptor or tip probe sonicator. Get the Bioruptor User Guide.