Agilent Promoter Arrays
Agilent’s Promoter ChIP-on-chip microarray is designed for site analysis of DNA-binding proteins, by pairing chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) with Agilent’s 60-mer oligonucleotide microarrays, to create comprehensive DNA-protein binding profiles.
Promoter microarrays allow you to use this powerful ChIP-on-chip technology to gain broad insight into the mechanisms of human gene regulation on a genome-wide scale.
- Uncover and validate gene regulation and regulatory networks
- Identify and characterize molecular events
- Elucidate modes of action
- Validate and augment existing gene expression data
- Identify, assess, and monitor biomarkers response
Uncover and profile off-target events
Available in 1 x 244K, 1 x 1M, and 2 x 400K, 4 x 44K and 8 x 15K customizable slide formats for a variety of organisms.