Baylor Medicine Neurosurgery comprises of a team of expert subspecialists able to offer patients truly expert and compassionate care for any neurosurgical problem, no matter how rare or complex. Our Woodlands care team evaluates, manages and treats patients with:
- General and Cranial Neurological Conditions
- Cerebrovascular (including Endovascular) Disorders
- Cerebral Aneurysms, AVMs, and Acute Stroke
- Carotid Atherosclerosis
- Degenerative and Traumatic Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Tumors and Reconstruction; Brain and Spine Trauma
When a patient sees a Baylor Medicine neurosurgeon, they benefit from the expertise of our entire department, including national leaders in neurosurgical research. Our surgeons employ the newest and most advanced neurosurgical treatments and techniques to benefit their patients and also work closely with experts from other specialties including neurology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology and psychiatry to provide multidisciplinary care to all patients.