A Study of Pimavanserin on Subjects With Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis (H-49708)
A 16-Week Open-Label Study of the Effects of Treatment With Pimavanserin on Activities of Daily Living in Subjects With Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis
Are you or a loved one diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and seeing or hearing things that aren’t there?
We are currently enrolling into a research study of an investigational drug to treat these symptoms in Parkinson’s disease.
This study is being conducted to see if the investigational drug might improve the activities of daily living in patients with hallucinations and delusions associated with Parkinson’s disease psychosis
All qualified study participants will receive the investigational drug.
To qualify, participants must:
- Be 40 years of age or older with Parkinson’s disease
- Have one or both of these symptoms:
- delusions (false or mistaken beliefs)
- hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there)
- Have a relative, housemate, or friend assist during the study and attend clinic visits
There is no cost to participate, and compensation for time and travel may be available.
To learn about joining our study, please contact us today.