Veggie Meter Study (H-49630)
Can we learn about what you eat in a matter of seconds?
Research study of an optical biomarker of dietary intake.
Seeking healthy adults, 18-65 years of age.
The research study involves:
- Consuming a study-provided fruit and/or vegetable juice, daily for six weeks.
- Maintaining your usual diet and exercise habits.
- Three 90 minute (approximate) study visits.
- Height, weight, body fat, and optical skin measurements
- Blood draws (1 ¼ teaspoons)
- Food and demographic surveys
Volunteers are eligible to receive $50 for visit one, $100 for visit two, $150 for visit three, free parking, and refreshments.
To be eligible, volunteers will be in good health, speak/read English, self-identify as African American/Black, Asian, non-Hispanic White, or Hispanic/Latinx, and meet BMI criteria.
Interested? Please contact: (713) 798-0519 or VeggieMeterStudy@bcm.edu or leave us your contact information below.
See a listing of all Children's Nutrition Research Center related clinical trials.