A Two-Part Study of CLE-100 as an Adjunct Therapy in Subjects with Major Depressive Disorder (H-48253)
Are you receiving treatments for depression without improvement?
Who can participate in the study?
You may be able to participate in the Cleo study if you are 18 to 60 years old and:
- Have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder
- Are currently experiencing a depressive episode that began at least twelve weeks ago but less than five years ago
- Have tried at least two courses of standard treatments for your current depressive episode without sufficient improvement
What will happen if you join the study?
If you are eligible and decide to join the Cleo study, your participation will last six to 10 weeks and include:
- A screening period of up to 28 days to see if you qualify for the study
- A study therapy period of four weeks, during which you will take the assigned study therapy
- A safety follow-up period of two weeks to check on your health after you finish taking the assigned study therapy.
You will be compensated with $75 per completed visit for your time. Up to 2-3 free Uber health per day available during the treatment period.