- SRC-2 drives castration-resistant prostate cancerOct 9, 2014
- Finding a blocker for the nuclear receptor coactivator known as NCoA2 or SRC-2 might solve the problem of treating advanced prostate cancer that becomes resistant to the most common treatment.
- Study identifies new genetic cause of male reproductive birth defectsJun 1, 2014
- Baylor team finds certain male reproductive birth defects resulted from a change in the number of copies of a gene, VAMP7.
- High throughput “viewing” identifies new regulator of estrogen receptorJan 23, 2014
- A high throughput microscopy technique enabled our researchers to identify a a highly amplified gene in many tumors, including breast, prostate and ovarian cancer.