- High throughput “viewing” identifies new regulator of estrogen receptorJan 23, 2014
- A high throughput microscopy technique enabled our researchers to identify a a highly amplified gene in many tumors, including breast, prostate and ovarian cancer.
- Metabolism, chromatin state gene implicated in common kidney cancerJun 21, 2013
- The Cancer Genome Atlas consortium has identified contributions to development of the most common form of adult kidney cancer.
- Maintaining male sexual health can contribute to overall healthJun 18, 2013
- Baylor College of Medicine expert encourages men to talk to their doctors about sexual health issues because these issues could contribute to other health problems.
- Men should talk with physician, make cancer screening plansJun 18, 2013
- Baylor College of Medicine's Dr. Mohit Khera provides advice for cancer screenings.