Baylor College of Medicine Sports Medicine state-of-the-art facilities incorporate unique design elements that foster new patient care processes and procedures that have been proven to improve quality, safety and efficiency of care.
Everything has been devised with the patient and athlete in mind.
Utilizing innovative diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative techniques and technologies, our campus is equipped to help athletes get better, faster.
Services We Offer
In addition to our state-of-the-art campus, our facilities offer the following services:
- Comprehensive Concussion Program
- CPR/First Aid, AED Training
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Functional Movement Systems Screening and Corrections
- Graston Technique® for Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Sports Nutrition
- Titleist Performance Institute Screening and Movement Instruction