News and Events
- Dr. Larry Hollier named Baylor College of Medicine's plastic surgery chiefDec 19, 2012
- Hollier has been a member of BCM’s faculty since 1998.
- Fillers may be fix for skeletal-looking handsNov 25, 2011
- Fillers can be safe and effective in hand rejuvenation to help reduce effects of aging, such as wrinkles, protruding veins and loose skin.
- Hair restoration added to center's servicesJul 26, 2011
- Baylor College of Medicine's Facial Plastic Surgery Center has added hair transplantation as a service.
- BCM Dermatology, Plastic Surgery Clinics move to McNair CampusJul 14, 2011
- Dermatology and plastic surgery clinics at Baylor College of Medicine will move to the McNair Campus.
- Fat injections give face young, natural lookSep 2, 2010
- BCM plastic surgeon: Injecting fat in area around the eye can help patients feel positive, youthful.