About the Vulvovaginal Health Clinic at Baylor College of Medicine
The Vulvovaginal Health Clinic at Baylor College of Medicine specializes in the care and treatment of women suffering from diseases of the vulva and vagina including vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis, vaginismus, chronic vaginitis, lichen inflammations, herpes and HPV.
Here, you'll find experts with the training, knowledge and experience required to accurately diagnose and effectively treat vulvar and vaginal disorders, providing women much-needed relief and comfort. We understand what our patients are going through, and we are dedicated to helping them.
The specialists at the Vulvovaginal Health Clinic at Baylor are members of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disorders, the preeminent medical society devoted to the treatment of vulvovaginal disorders and sexual pain.
Patients come to us with symptoms that include genital itching, burning, irritation, rawness, throbbing and pain during sex.
We treat all disorders of the vulva and vagina including:
- Vulvodynia and other painful conditions
- Dermatologic diseases of the vulva
- Recurrent vulvovaginal infections
- Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN)
- Female sexual dysfunction, including sexual pain disorders
- Congenital abnormalities and other rare conditions of the vulva
- Congenital abnormalities
- Other rare, infrequent conditions of the vulva