The EMG lab is oriented to both clinical evaluation of patients and training of residents and fellows. The director is James M. Killian, M.D., professor of neurology.
- Nerve conduction studies
- Repetitive stimulation for neuromuscular transmission disorders
- Special studies as indicated
- Referrals from neurology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, general medicine
- Evaluation of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal problems
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (713) 798-5983
- Tests are scheduled from same day to a maximum of one week
- Results are provided to physicians only
- Same day verbal, same or next day written
James M. Killian, M.D.
Professor / Director EMG Laboratory
Doris H. Kung, D.O.
Cecile L. Phan, M.D.
Francesco Bonadonna, M.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor
Penny Gregg, M.A. R.NCST
Lab Supervisor and Chief Technician
Appointment and Scheduling Coordinator