Why Choose Baylor Vision?
At Baylor Vision we treat a wide range of eye conditions including cataracts, cornea and external disease, dry eyes and vision correction. Our team of physicians are board-certified and have specialized fellowship training in cornea, cataract and refractive surgery.
In addition to providing elite care, our team is dedicated to advancing the science of vision through leading-edge research and education. Physicians at Baylor Vision have played an important role in several major clinical and scientific advances, including:
- Scanning excimer laser technology
- Devices used to measure and treat the eyes with lasers
- Methods to treat astigmatism
- New surgical instruments
- Clinical evaluation and the development of devices required for measuring the cornea
- More reasons to choose Baylor Vision.