Charity Bowling Ball
Join the Baylor College of Medicine medical students for a night of bowling, music, silent auction and food benefiting Houston charities. The 20th annual Charity Ball takes place Friday, March 13 and benefits Houston H.O.M.E.S. Clinic and Camp For All Foundation.
Friday, March 13, 2015
Palace Bowling Lanes
4191 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77025
6:30 - 9 p.m.
Bowling, music, silent auction and food
Grand Prize for the winning team of the bowling competition.
Buy Your Ticket Today!
Individual and group tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase at the door (cash or check only) or online. Everyone will be eligible to participate in the silent auction. Kids under age 12 are free.
- $20 for graduate, medical and allied health students and residents (and their significant others)
- $25 for non-students (and their significant others)
- You do not need to be affiliated with the medical school to attend. All are welcome to help support the cause!
- Team package: $100 for 6 tickets + Entry Into Bowling Competition
- Strike package: $500 for 6 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at the Strike sponsor level
- 300 Club package: $1,000 for 6 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at 300 Club sponsor level, name and logo on display
- Kingpin package: $2,500 for 12 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at Kingpin sponsor level, name and logo on display