Charity Bowling Ball
Join the Baylor College of Medicine medical students for a night of music, food, and bowling benefiting Houston charities. The 19th annual Charity Ball takes place Friday, March 14 and benefits Houston Shoulder to Shoulder Foundation and the Baylor Teen Health Clinic.
Friday, March 14, 2014
Palace Bowling Lanes
4191 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77025
6 - 10 p.m.
Bowling, music, raffle and food
Grand Prize for the winning team of the bowling competition.
Buy your ticket today!
Individual and group tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase at the door (cash or check only) or online, or you can donate without attending. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event and will cost $5 for one ticket or $20 for five tickets.
- $15 for undergraduate medical and allied health students (and their significant others) and any children under the age of 13
- $20 for graduate students and residents (and their significant others)
- $25 for non-students (and their significant others)
- Team package: $175 for 6 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition
- Strike package: $500 for 6 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at the Strike sponsor level
- 300 Club package: $1,000 for 6 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at 300 Club sponsor level, name and logo on display
- Kingpin package: $2,500 for 12 tickets, entry into Bowling Competition, team name in program at Kingpin sponsor level, name and logo on display