Meaningful gifts from donors
Some of Baylor College of Medicine's most meaningful gifts come from donors who are grateful for the care they received as patients. Our physicians see more than 2 million patients across the Texas Medical Center each year. Their expressions of thanks acknowledge the medical skills, professionalism, and compassion that contribute to a high-quality patient experience. These donations benefit community outreach, clinical initiatives, and research advances in the causes and treatments of disease.
Wendell D. Erwin, M.D., and wife Jenny made the decision to support the Jenny and Wendell D. Erwin, M.D., '66 Endowed Scholarship Fund.
Read other stories from Baylor College of Medicine's generous donors.
- Vivian Clark's family appreciates the respectful treatment Dr. Sarah Selleck provides to their mother
- Dana Robertson Finley showed her gratitude for a healthy diagnosis from Dr. Seth Lerner with a bequest gift
- The Marmions support the Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center as volunteers and donors
- Physician researchers in the Department of Neurology helped Debbie Fiorito manage her epilepsy
- Bill and Sonya Carpenter practice smart philanthropy
- Lessons in giving from Baylor donor
- Grateful patient provides for Baylor College of Medicine through living trust