Submit one (1) original with five (5) identical copies to the Office of Faculty Development, DeBakey Building. The application must contain the following:
- Cover page, with the project title, name of applicant, contact information (mail address, phone and fax, email address), signature of applicant, and a project abstract (maximum of 300 words).
- Narrative, (maximum of 3, single-spaced pages) with the following sections: goals/objectives, proposed plan of work, applicant's background and skills pertinent to the project, timeline and how the value of the proposed activity/project/travel will be evaluated. Emphasis should be placed on communicating how the proposed activity meets each of the selection criteria. Requests for funds for educator development should describe the proposed activity, rationale for attending/participating in the professional development, and how the applicant will apply what she or he learns to teaching at BCM.
- Budget, (one page) with brief justification/explanation.
- Two-page biosketch (NIH-format or equivalent).
- Commitment to submit an annual one-page progress report and a one-page final report upon the conclusion of all activities.
Applicants will be notified in writing about the outcome of the review process. Applicants not receiving a grant will receive constructive feedback from the review panel.