The 2015 Tropical Medicine Summer Institute will be held June 15 - 26, 2015. The program is run daily from 9 a.m. through 4 p.m.
We welcome undergraduate juniors and seniors from all life sciences majors and even non-science majors with appropriate background, experience and interest.
Tuition for the Tropical Medicine Summer Institute is $1,938.75. This does not include living expenses.
The area around the Texas Medical Center affords numerous options for temporary housing during the Institute. Visit our temporary housing page for a listing of some of these options.
Note: The Summer Institute is currently closed.
For Baylor University Students (June 15 - June 26, 2015):
Students may apply through the Office of Prehealth Studies at Baylor University.
The refund policy for the Summer Institute is as follows:
- Withdraws ten business days before classes begin - 100 percent
- Withdraws on the first day of class - 60 percent
- Withdraws on the second day of class - 40 percent
- Withdraws on the third day of class - 20 percent
- Withdraws after the third day of class - 0 percent