Please do not use special symbols, Greek letters, superscripts or subscripts. Pasting directly from Microsoft Word or other word processing programs may insert formatting codes into the text box. The best way to ensure that the text looks just like you intended is to cut and paste from a simple text editor.
- Internet Explorer on the MAC does not support Verisign secure certificates, so your connection will not be secure using this browser. If you use a MAC and want a secure connection, use Safari or Firefox.
- If you have trouble with the application, try it on another browser and/or another operating system.
- Clicking on the Save Changes button will save your changes and move to the next page. If you have made changes to the page do not click on the logoff button until you have clicked the Save Changes button.
- For your security please click the LOGOFF button when you are finished with each session.
- You cannot access the application to make changes once it has been submitted.
- You can check your application status and make changes to your name, e-mail address and upload unofficial transcripts only via the Status Page.