Please read the application requirements on this page before filling out the online application form. Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded to the online application and must include the fall grades. You may email your transcript to email@example.com if the fall grades are not complete at the time of completion of the application.
- You will be required to submit official transcripts if you are selected to participate in the program.
- Required: Statement of Career Objectives (Limit 1500 characters)
- Required: How will your participation in the Baylor post-baccalaureate program help you reach your career goal(s)? (Limit 3500 characters)
Note: Three letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter must be from a faculty member at your school. If you have research experience or worked at Baylor College of Medicine, include your mentor/faculty as Reference #1. Your references will automatically receive an email with a link to upload their letters of recommendation once you have completed and submitted your online application. However, you may forward the "Reference Form" link to each of your references for completion if they do not receive the email from us.
- Required: Describe your research experience or the experience you hope to gain. (Limit 6000 characters)
- Optional: Please describe the obstacles you have overcome in your life. (Limit 3000 characters)
You need to upload your current transcripts and all other transcripts from the previous colleges you attended when completing the online application. You do not need to submit the previous college transcript if the current one has a complete letter grade from the previous college. These may be unofficial. However, you must present an official transcript if you are selected to participate in the program.
Certify and Submit
Once you have completed all of this information, you may submit your application.
Reminder: Before a decision is made on your application, transcript(s) and Letters of Recommendation must be received by the Program Office. If you are selected please have all official transcripts sent to:
BCM PREP Program
Attn: Program Coordinator
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza, MS: BCM-215
Houston, TX 77030