Policies and Procedures
- Baylor College of Medicine Postdoctoral Benefits 2013 (Log-in Required)
- Baylor College of Medicine Research Postdoctoral Policies (PDF)
- Compact Between Postdoctoral Appointees and Their Mentors
Grant and Funding
- IRACDA Training Grant opportunity for postdocs
- Baylor Office of Research - Research Funding (Baylor College of Medicine log-in required)
- Government, Non-Government and other Funding Sources
- 2012 NRSA Stipend Levels
- NIH/NSF/Non-Funding For Fellowships
Resources for Postdocs
Useful College Sites
The following sites are Baylor College of Medicine sites, which require log-in information.
- Baylor College of Medicine Intranet
- Center for Comparative Medicine
- International Services Office
- Office of Postdoctoral Research
- Parking and Commuter Services
- Shuttle Services
- Housing and Relocation Services
This moderated listserv provides a forum for the exchange of information and topics significant to postdocs at Baylor College of Medicine. All research postdoctorals and fellows at the College are subscribed to the listserv.
The listserv will include:
- Announcements from the Office of Postdoctoral Research and the Baylor Postdoctoral Association
- Information regarding seminars, workshops and career development courses
- Job opportunities and career resource information
- Communication relevant to Baylor College of Medicine research related topics
Postings to the listserv can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your email is applicable to the postdoctoral community before sending.
A Community Bulletin Board is available on the Baylor College of Medicine Intranet for personal postings such as for sale items, home for sale/lease, roommate searches, lost and found, etc.