Baylor College of Medicine
Diversity Policy. BCM embraces diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff.
Match Day 2014
See all Match Day 2014 festivities captured during the event.
For our students, customization means having the time, flexibility, opportunities, and support to create the educational experience that best prepares them for their individual goals.
For our medical school and residency program graduates, customization means serving as an ongoing resource that helps them:
- Keep pace with the rapid changes in medicine, allowing them to be leaders in their fields
- Contribute knowledge for new treatment strategies
- Develop new approaches to the delivery of personalized health services
- Provide the very latest in disease prevention and health maintenance
Why Choose BCM?
- Value: Least expensive top 20 medical school
- Customization: Extra time and flexibility to truly customize your educational experience
- Location: Access to the resources and opportunities of the world's largest medical center
- Early Patient Contact: One-on-one patient contact within weeks of starting
- Track Record of Success: Outstanding scores on national board exams and securing residencies with the nation's top programs
- Culture: Classmates that are diverse, smart, supportive, and service-oriented
- Educational Support... for Life: Our commitment to your success extends well beyond your medical school years
|School||Tuition (State Resident)||Tuition (Non-resident)|
|Average Private Medical Schools||$44,060||$45,605|
|Average Public Medical Schools||$26,300||$48,330|