The Internal Medicine Interest Group is a collection of like-minded students who aim to gain exposure to internal medicine, promote interest in the field, and discover new ways to educate and mentor fellow students.
- Lecture series with faculty to learn about IM careers
- Annual subspecialty dinner
- Peer mentorship and shadowing program
- Texas ACP summer preceptor program
- Social events with residents and faculty
Co-Presidents: Vinh Tran, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Andrew Alter (Andrew.email@example.com)
Vice President: JF Wang, Jfwang@bcm.edu