The Baylor Simulation Society has the following goals:
- Provide support and organization for student simulation teams to compete in several different competitions that occur throughout the year by providing faculty contact, coaching and financial help.
- Create the necessary structure to permit Baylor College of Medicine to host regional simulation competitions for AMSA Simlympics
- Work with Baylor to integrate simulation into the academic environment
- Promote IPE experience with students in Allied Health
- Create a working relationship with the Simulation Lab that would benefit both the students and the lab to increase research and educational opportunities. Our membership is open to any interested student of all years.
Our membership is open to any interested student of all years.