skip to content »

Office of the Registrar

Houston, Texas

The Registrar Office provides services for students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Office of the Registrar
not shown on screen

Change of Personal Information

Change of Name

A copy of the original court document (i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.) is needed before a change can be made.

Name changes are not processed in BCM's student information system once a student has officially graduated from the college.

Change of Address/Phone

Access the STUDENT PORTAL to submit a change of address and/or phone number.

E-mail this page to a friend