Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides services for students, faculty, staff and alumni, which include:
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment and Degree verification
- 2013-2014 Official Enrollment Report/10 year enrollment history
- Maintenance of permanent academic records
- Administration of Medical School clinical National Board exams
- Course registration (Medical School and School of Allied Health Sciences)
- Graduate (degree) credentialing We DO NOT verify Residency/Fellowship Program completion. Requests will not receive a response. You must contact individual departments for verification.
- The Office works closely with the offices of Admissions, Student Affairs, Student Financial Aid and Alumni Affairs in support of the college's mission and values.
Baylor College of Medicine and the Office of the Registrar make every effort to ensure that all information remains confidential in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.