Team Discovery sessions are unique opportunities to explore skills needed to work successfully in teams. Through dynamic seminars, offered by leading experts from Baylor and around the nation, we will explore a variety of topics, including leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, team building and dynamics, innovation, project management, and communication.
Team Discovery is open to all faculty, students, postdoctoral trainees, and staff of Baylor College of Medicine as well as to individuals from other institutions throughout the Texas Medical Center.
Team Discovery 2018
Team Discovery will be held the fourth Thursday of the month from January through June from 3:30 - 5 p.m. followed by a light reception.
Sessions will be held in the Michael E. DeBakey Building, Room 323 .
- Jan. 25 -- Interprofessionalism: There is an 'I' in Team
- Feb. 22 -- Innovation: Getting Your Team Out of the Box
- March 22 -- Initiating and Maintaining Productive Team Collaborations
- April 26 -- Finding your Seat on the Bus: Negotiation Skills for Minimizing Conflict and Maximizing Team Effectiveness
- May 24 -- Feedback as a Means to Success: Nourishing your Team's Performance
- June 28 -- This session will be the Capstone Event for Team Projects during which Team Projects participants will present their work.