Rongfu Wang, Ph.D.
Translational Biology and Molecular Medicine
Center for Gene Therapy
- Ph.D., Molecular Genetics, University of Georgia
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Stanford University Medical School
- Cancer immunology
- Immune regulation
- Cancer vaccines
- Peng G, Wang HY, Peng W, Kiniwa Y, Seo KH, Wang RF. Tumor-infiltrating γδ T cells suppress T and dendritic cell function via mechanisms controlled by a unique Toll-like receptor signaling pathway. Immunity. 2007. 27:334-48.
- Peng G, Guo Z, Kiniwa Y, Voo KS, Peng W, Fu T, Wang DY, Li Y, Wang HY, Wang RF. Toll-like receptor 8 mediated-reversal of CD4+ regulatory T cell function. Science. 2005. 309:1380-4.
- Fu T, Voo KS, Wang RF. Critical role of EBNA1-specific CD4+ T cells in the control of murine Burkitt’s lymphoma in vivo. J Clinical Investigation. 2004. 114:542-50.
- Voo KS, Fu T, Wang HY, Heslop HE, Brenner MK, Rooney CM, Wang RF. Evidence for the presentation of MHC class I-restricted EBNA1 peptides to CD8+ T lymphocytes. J Exp Med . 2004. 199:459-70.
- Wang HY, Lee DA, Peng G, Guo Z, Li Y, Kiniwa Y, Shevach EM, Wang RF. Tumor-specific human CD4+ regulatory T cells and their ligands: implication for immunotherapy. Immunity. 2004. 20:107-18.
- Wang RF, Wang HY. Enhancement of antitumor immunity by prolonging antigen presentation on dendritic cells. Nature Biotechnology. 2002. 20:149-54.
- Wang RF, Wang X, Atwood AL, Topalian SL, Rosenberg SA. (1999). Cloning genes encoding MHC class II-restricted antigens: mutated human CDC27 as a tumor antigen. Science. 1999. 284:1351-4.