Pumin Zhang, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Postdoctoral, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Cell cycle regulation
- Lens development
- Li M, York JP, Zhang P. Loss of Cdc20 causes a securin-dependent metaphase arrest in two-cell mouse embryos. Mol Cell Biol. 2007. 27:3481-8.
- Georgia S, Li M, Zhang P, Bhushan A. p57 and Hes1 coordinate cell cycle exit with self-renewal of pancreatic progenitors. Dev Biol. 2006. 298:22-31.
- Peng X, York JP, Zhang P. A transgenic approach for RNA interference-based genetic screening in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006. 103:2252-6.
- Huang X, Hatcher R, York JP, Zhang P. Securin and separase phosphorylation act redundantly to maintain sister chromatid cohesion in mammalian cells. Mol Biol Cell. 2005. 16:4725-32.
- Huang X, Tran T, Zhang L, Hatcher R, Zhang P. DNA damage induced mitotic catastrophe is mediated by the Chk1-dependent mitotic exit DNA damage checkpoint. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005. 102:1065-70.
- Delgado I, Huang X, Jones S, Zhang L, Hatcher L, Gao B, Zhang P. (2003). Dynamic gene expression during the onset of myoblast differentiation in vitro. Genomics. 2003. 82:109-21.
- Zhang P, Liu M, Elledge S. Towards genetic genome projects: genomic library screening and gene targeting vector construction in a single step. Nat Genet. 2002. 30:31-9.