Li-Yuan Yu-Lee, Ph.D.
Department of Medicine - Immunology, Allergy
Department of Pathology and Immunology
- Ph.D., Columbia University
- Postdoctoral, Baylor College of Medicine
- Immune and inflammatory responses and regulation
- Motitic kinases in cell cycle regulation
- Cytokinesis and aneuploidy
- Cell migration and metastasis
- Lee SH, Nishino M, Mazumdar T, Garcia GE, Galfione M, Lee FL, Lee CL, Liang A, Kim J, Feng L, Eissa NT, Lin SH, Yu-Lee LY. 16-kDa prolactin down-regulates inducible nitric oxide synthase expression through inhibition of the signal transducer and activator of transcription 1/IFN regulatory factor-1 pathway. Cancer Res. 2005. 65:7984-92.
- Lin SH, Nishino M, Luo W, Aumais JP, Galfione M, Kuang J, Yu-Lee LY. Inhibition of prostate tumor growth by overexpression of NudC, a microtubule motor-associated protein. Oncogene. 2004. 23(14):2499-506.
- Aumais JP, Williams SN, Luo W, Nishino M, Caldwell KA, Caldwell GA, Lin SH, Yu-Lee LY. Role for NudC, a dynein-associated nuclear movement protein, in mitosis and cytokinesis. J Cell Sci. 2003. 116(Pt 10):1991-2003.
- Zhou T-H, Aumais JP, Liu X, Yu-Lee LY, Erikson RL. A role for Plk1 phosphorylation of NudC in cytokinesis. Dev Cell. 2003. 5:127-38.
- Yu-Lee LY. Prolactin modulation of immune and inflammatory responses. Rec Prog Hormone Res. 2002. 57:435-55.
- Aumais JP, Tunstead JR, McNeil RS, Schaar BT, McConnell SK, Lin SH, Clark GD, Yu-Lee LY. NudC associates with Lis1 and the dynein motor at the leading pole of neurons. J Neurosci. 2001. 21(24):RC187.