Claudia S. Robertson, M.D.
Department of Neurosurgery
Medical Director of Center for Neurosurgical Intensive Care, Ben Taub Hospital
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, West Virginia University Hospital
- Cerebral vascular flow
- Brain injury
- Neurocritical care
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cherian L, Goodman JC, Robertson CS. Neuroprotection with erythropoietin administration following controlled cortical impact injury in rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2007. 322:789-96.
- Pineda JA, Lewis SB, Valadka AB, Papa L, Hannay HJ, Heaton SC, Demery JA, Liu MC, Aikman JM, Akle V, Brophy GM, Tepas JJ, Wang KKW, Robertson CS, Hayes RL. Clinical significance of aII-spectrin breakdown products in cerebrospinal fluid after severe traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma. 2007. 24:354-66.
- Contant C, McCullough L, Mangus L, Robertson CS, Brody B. Community consultation in emergency research. Crit Care Med. 2006. 34:2049-52.
- Hlatky R, Valadka AB, Robertson CS. Analysis of dynamic autoregulation assessed by the cuff deflation method. Neurocrit Care. 2006. 4:127-32.
- Hlatky R, Valadka AB Gopinath SP, Robertson CS. Intracranial pressure response to induced hypertension: role of dynamic pressure autoregulation. Neurosurgery. 2005. 57:917-23.
- Yang J, Clark JW Jr, Bryan RM Jr, Robertson CS. Mathematical modeling of the nitric oxide/cGMP pathways in the vascular smooth muscle cell. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2005. 289:H886-97.
- Mendez DR, Cherian L, Moore N, Arora T, Liu PK, Robertson CS. Oxidative DNA lesions in a rodent model of traumatic brain injury. J Trauma. 2004. 56:1235-40.