Debananda Pati, Ph.D.
Department of Pediatrics - Hematology and Oncology
- Ph.D., University of Calgary, Canada
- Postdoctoral, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Role of regulatory proteins of chromosome segregation RAD21 and apoptosis
- Breast cancer
- Pati D, Haddad BR, Haegele A, Thompson H, Kittrell FS, Shepard A, Montagna C, Zhang NG, Ge G, Otta SK, McCarthy M, Ullrich RL, Medina D. Hormone-induced chromosomal instability in p53 null mammary epithelium. Cancer Research. 2004. 64:5608-16.
- Pati D, Habibi HR. The involvement of protein kinase C and arachidonic acid pathways in gonadotropin-releasing hormone regulation of oocyte meiosis and follicular steroidogenesis. Biology of Reproduction. 2002. 66:813-22.
- Pati D*, Zhang N, Plon SE. Linking sister chromatid cohesion to apoptosis: role of Rad21. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2002. 22:8267-77. (*Corresponding author)
- Eliseeva E, Pati D, Diccinanni M, Yu A, Mohsin SK, Margolin J, Plon SE. Expression and localization of the CDC34 ubiquitin conjugating enzyme in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Cell Growth and Differentiation. 2001. 12:427-33.
- Pati D, Habibi HR. Direct action of GnRH variants on goldfish oocyte meiosis and follicular steroidogenesis. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2000. 160:75-88.
- Pati D, Meistrich MPlon SE. Human Cdc34 and Rad6B ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes target repressors of cAMP-induced transcription for proteolysis. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 1999. 19:5001-13.
- Pati D, Habibi HR. Presence of salmon GnRH and compounds with GnRH-like activity in the ovary of goldfish. Endocrinology. 1998. 139:2015-24.