Philip Ng, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
- Ph.D., University of Guelph, Canada
- Postdoctoral Fellow, McMaster University
- Gene therapies for genetic diseases
- Liver-directed gene therapy using HDAd
- Lung-directed gene therapy using HDAd
- Innate and adaptive immune responses to HDAd
- Brunetti-Pierri N, Stapleton GE, Palmer DJ, Zuo Y, Mane VP, Finegold MJ, Beaudet AL, Leland MM, Mullins CE, Ng P. Pseudo-hydrodynamic delivery of helper-dependent adenoviral vectors into nonhuman primates for liver-directed gene therapy. Mol Ther. 2007. 15:732-40.
- Brunetti-Pierri N, Ng P. Progress towards the clinical application of helper-dependent adenoviral vectors for liver and lung gene therapy. Current Opinion in Molecular Therapeutics. 2006. 8:446-54.
- Brunetti-Pierri N, Ng T, Iannitii DA, Palmer DJ, Beaudet AL, Finegold MJ, Carey KD, Cioffi WG, Ng P. Improved hepatic transduction, reduced systemic vector dissemination and long-term transgene expression by delivering helper-dependent adenoviral vectors into the surgically isolated liver of nonhuman primates. Hum Gene Ther. 2006. 15:35-46.
- Brunetti-Pierri N, Nichols TC, McCorquodale S, Merricks E, Palmer DJ, Beaudet AL, Ng P. Sustained phenotypic correction of canine hemophilia B following systemic administration of helper dependent adenoviral vectors. Hum Gene Ther. 2005. 16:811-20.
- Brunetti-Pierri N, Palmer DJ, Mane V, Finegold M, Beaudet AL, Ng P. Increased hepatic transduction with reduced systemic dissemination and proinflammatory cytokines following hydrodynamic injection of helper-dependent adenoviral vectors. Mol Ther. 2005. 12:99-106.
- Palmer DJ, Ng P. Helper-dependent adenoviral vectors. Hum Gene Ther. 2005. 16:1-16.
- Palmer DJ, Ng P. Physical and infectious titers of helper-dependent adenoviral vectors: a method of direct comparison to the adenovirus reference material. Mol Ther. 2004. 10:792-8.