H. Daniel Lacorazza, Ph.D.
Department of Pathology and Immunology
- Ph.D., School of Biochemistry, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Visiting Fellow, National Institutes of Health (NEI/LI), Bethesda, MD
- Research Fellow, Immunology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Developmental immunology and hematopoiesis
- Transcription factor ELF-4
- Stem cell maintenance
- Lacorazza HD, Yamada T, Liu Y, Miyata Y, Sivina M, Nunes J, Nimer S. The transcription factor MEF (ELF4) regulates the quiescence of primitive hematopoietic cells. Cancer Cell. 2006. 9:175-87.
- Aifantis I, Borowski C, Gounari F, Lacorazza HD, Nikolich-Zugich J, von Boehmer H. A critical role for the cytoplasmic tail of pTα in T lymphocyte development. Nature Immunology. 2002. 3:483-8.
- Lacorazza HD, Miyazaki Y, Di Cristofano A, Deblasio T, Hedvat C, Cordon-Cardo C, Mao S, Zhang J, Pandolfi PP, Nimer SD. The ETS protein MEF plays a critical role in perforin gene expression and the development of natural killer vells and NK-T cells. Immunity. 2002. 17:437-49.
- Lacorazza HD, Porritt H, Nikolic-Zugic J. Dysregulated expression of pre-Tα reveals the opposite effects of pre-TCR at successive stages of T cell development. Journal of Immunology. 2001. 167:5689-96.
- Lacorazza HD, Tucek C, Vasovic L, Remus K, Nikolic-Zugic J. Premature TCRαβ expression and signaling in pre-thymocytes impair thymocyte expansion and partially block their development. Journal of Immunology. 2001. 166:3184-93.
- Lacorazza HD, Flax J, Snyder E, Jendoubi M. Expression of human β-hexosaminidase α-subunit gene in mouse brains upon engraftment of transduced progenitor cells. Nature Medicine. 1996. 2:424-9.