Michael M. Ittmann, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Pathology and Immunology
Lab Web Site: Michael Ittmann Laboratory
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University
- Molecular genetics of prostate cancer
- Fibroblast growth factors
- Castro P, Giri D, Lamb D, Ittmann M. Cellular senescence in the pathogenesis of benign prostatic hyperplasia. The Prostate. 2003. 55:30-8.
- Ozen M, Giri D, Ropiquet F, Mansukhani A, Ittmann M. Role of fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling in prostate cancer cell survival. J Natl Canc Instit. 2001. 93:1783-90.
- Giri D, Ittmann M. IL-1a is a paracrine inducer of FGF-7, a key epithelial growth factor in benign prostatic hyperplasia. Am J Pathol. 2000. 157:249-55.
- Ropiquet F, Giri D, Kwabi-Addo B, Mansukhani A, Ittmann M. Increased expression of fibroblast growth factor 6 in human prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and prostate cancer. Cancer Res. 2000. 60:4245-50.
- Giri D, Ropiquet F, Ittmann M. Alterations in expression of FGF2 and its receptor FGFR-1 in human prostate cancer. Clin Canc Res. 1999. 5:1063-71.
- Ropiquet F, Giri D, Lamb D, Ittmann M. FGF7 and FGF2 are increased in benign prostatic hyperplasia and are associated with increased proliferation. J Urol. 1999. 162:595-9.
E-mail this page to a friend