Margaret A. Goodell, Ph.D.
Department of Pediatrics - Hematology and Oncology
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy
Director of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Center
Lab Web Site: Goodell Laboratory
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, England
- Postdoctoral, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Postdoctoral, Harvard Medical School
- Murine and human hematopoietic stem cells; genetic and epigenetic regulation and development
- Baldridge MT, King KY, Boles NC, Weksberg DC, Goodell MA. Quiescent haematopoietic stem cells are activated by IFN-gamma in response to chronic infection. Nature. 2010. 465(7299):793-7.
- Challen GA, Boles NC, Chambers SM, Goodell MA. Distinct hematopoietic stem cell subtypes are differentially regulated by TGF-beta1. Cell Stem Cell. 2010. 6(3):265-78.
- Feng CG, Weksberg DC, Taylor GA, Sher A, Goodell MA. The p47 GTPase Lrg-47 (Irgm1) links host defense and hematopoietic stem cell proliferation. Cell Stem Cell. 2008. 2(1):83-9.
- Chambers SM, Shaw CA, Gatza C, Fisk CJ, Donehower LA, Goodell MA. Aging hematopoietic stem cells decline in function and exhibit epigenetic dysregulation. PLoS Biol. 2007. 5(8):e201.
E-mail this page to a friend