Milton J. Finegold, M.D.
Department of Pathology and Immunology
Department of Pediatrics
- M.D., University of Rochester
- Molecular and genetic basis for liver cancer
- Animal models of liver disease
- Host-bacterial interactions in inflammatory bowel disease
- Digestive systems and disorders
- Cope-Yokoyama S, Finegold MJ, Sturniolo GC, Kim K, Mescoli C, Rugge M, Medici V. Wilson disease: histopathological correlations with treatment on follow-up liver biopsies. World J Gastroenterol. 2010. 16:1487-94.
- Lu L, Li Y, Kim SM, Bossuyt W, Liu P, Qiu Q, Wang Y, Halder G, Finegold MJ, Lee JS, Johnson RL. Hippo signaling is a potent in vivo growth and tumor suppressor pathway in the mammalian liver. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010. 107:1437-42.
- Paulk NK, Wursthorn K, Wang Z, Finegold MJ, Kay MA, Grompe M. Adeno-associated virus gene repair corrects a mouse model of hereditary tyrosinemia in vivo. Hepatology. 2010. 51:1200-8.
- Sivagnanam M, Schaible T, Szigeti R, Byrd RH, Finegold MJ, Ranganathan S, Gopalakrishna GS, Tatevian N, Kellermayer R. Further evidence for EpCAM as the gene for congenital tufting enteropathy. Am J Med Genet A. 2010. 152A:222-4.
- York B, Yu C, Sagen JV, Liu Z, Nikolai BC, Wu RC, Finegold M, Xu J, O'Malley BW. Reprogramming the posttranslational code of SRC-3 confers a switch in mammalian systems biology. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010. 107:11122-7.
- Katzenstein HM, Chang KW, Krailo M, Chen Z, Finegold MJ, Rowland J, Reynolds M, Pappo A, London WB, Malogolowkin M; Children's Oncology Group. Amifostine does not prevent platinum-induced hearing loss associated with the treatment of children with hepatoblastoma: a report of the Intergroup Hepatoblastoma Study P9645 as a part of the Children's Oncology Group. Cancer. 2009. 115:5828-35.
- Mao J, Yang T, Gu Z, Heird WC, Finegold MJ, Lee B, Wakil. SJ.aP2-Cre-mediated inactivation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase 1 causes growth retardation and reduced lipid accumulation in adipose tissues. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009. 106:17576-81.