Gianpietro Dotti, M.D.
Department of Medicine
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy
- M.D., University of Milan, Italy
- Fellow, Department of Hematology, University of Parma, Italy
- Fellow, Molecular Biology, Department of Hematology, OR Bergamo, Italy
- Fellow, Cancer Vaccine, Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Immunotherapy and T cell therapy of human malignancies
- Adoptive transfer of gene modified T cells in patients with cancer
- Hoyos V, Savoldo B, Quintarelli C, Mahendravada A, Zhang M, Vera J, Heslop H, Rooney C, Brenner M, Dotti G. Engineering CD19-specific T lymphocytes with interleukin-15 and a suicide gene to enhance their anti-lymphoma/leukemia effects and safety. Leukemia. 2010. 24:1160-70.
- Jena B, Dotti G, Cooper LJ. Redirecting T-cell specificity by introducing a tumor-specific chimeric antigen receptor. Blood. 2010 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Micklethwaite KP, Savoldo B, Hanley PJ, Leen AM, Demmler-Harrison GJ, Cooper LJ, Liu H, Gee AP, Shpall EJ, Rooney CM, Heslop HE, Brenner MK, Bollard CM, Dotti G. Derivation of human T-lymphocytes from cord blood and peripheral blood with antiviral and antileukemic specificity from a single culture as protection against infection and relapse after stem cell transplantation. Blood. 2010. 115:2695-703.
- Ramos CA, Asgari Z, Liu E, Yvon E, Heslop HE, Rooney CM, Brenner MK, Dotti G. An inducible caspase 9 suicide gene to improve the safety of mesenchymal stromal cell therapies. Stem Cells. 2010. 28(6):1107-15.
- De Angelis B, Dotti G, Quintarelli C, Huye LE, Zhang L, Zhang M, Pane F, Heslop HE, Brenner MK, Rooney CM, Savoldo B. Generation of Epstein-Barr-virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes resistant to the immunosuppressive drug tacrolimus (FK506). Blood. 2009. 114:4784-91.
- Dotti G, Tian M, Savoldo B, Najjar A, Cooper LJ, Jackson J, Smith A, Mawlawi O, Uthamanthil R, Borne A, Brammer D, Paolillo V, Alauddin M, Gonzalez C, Steiner D, Decker WK, Marini F, Kornblau S, Bollard CM, Shpall EJ, Gelovani JG. Repetitive noninvasive monitoring of HSV1-tk-expressing T cells intravenously infused into nonhuman primates using positron emission tomography and computed tomography with 18F-FEAU. Mol Imaging. 2009. 8(4):230-7.
- Vera JF, Brenner MK, Dotti G. Immunotherapy of human cancers using gene modified T lymphocytes. Curr Gene Ther. 2009. 9:396-408.