Francesco J. DeMayo, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- Molecular regulation of cellular differentiation and physiology
- Franco HL, Lee KY, Rubel CA, Creighton CJ, White LD, Broaddus RR, Lewis MT, Lydon JP, Jeong JW, DeMayo FJ. Constitutive activation of smoothened leads to female infertility and altered uterine differentiation in the mouse. Biol Reprod. 2010. 82(5):991-9.
- Franco HL, Lee KY, Broaddus RR, White LD, Lanske B, Lydon JP, Jeong JW, DeMayo FJ. Ablation of Indian hedgehog in the murine uterus results in decreased cell cycle progression, aberrant epidermal growth factor signaling, and increased estrogen signaling. Biol Reprod. 2010. 82(4):783-90.
- Kim TH, Wang J, Lee KY, Franco HL, Broaddus RR, Lydon JP, Jeong JW, DeMayo FJ. The Synergistic Effect of Conditional Pten Loss and Oncogenic K-ras Mutation on Endometrial Cancer Development Occurs via Decreased Progesterone Receptor Action. J Oncol. 2010. 2010:139087.
- Jin N, Cho SN, Raso MG, Wistuba I, Smith Y, Yang Y, Kurie JM, Yen R, Evans CM, Ludwig T, Jeong JW, DeMayo FJ. Mig-6 is required for appropriate lung development and to ensure normal adult lung homeostasis. Development. 2009. 136(19):3347-56.
- Jeong JW, Lee HS, Lee KY, White LD, Broaddus RR, Zhang YW, Vande Woude GF, Giudice LC, Young SL, Lessey BA, Tsai SY, Lydon JP, DeMayo FJ. Mig-6 modulates uterine steroid hormone responsiveness and exhibits altered expression in endometrial disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009. 106(21):8677-82.
- Moghaddam SJ, Li H, Cho SN, Dishop MK, Wistuba II, Ji L, Kurie JM, Dickey BF, Demayo FJ. Promotion of lung carcinogenesis by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-like airway inflammation in a K-ras-induced mouse model. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2009. 40(4):443-53.
- Lee KY, Jeong JW, Wang J, Ma L, Martin JF, Tsai SY, Lydon JP, DeMayo FJ. Bmp2 is critical for the murine uterine decidual response. Mol Cell Biol. 2007. 27(15):5468-78.