Catherine Bollard, M.D.
Department of Pediatrics - Hematology and Oncology
Department of Immunology and Department of Medicine
- M.B.Ch.B. (M.D.), Otago Medical School, Dunedin, New Zealand
- FRACP Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Physicians (Pediatric Division)
- FRACP Fellow, Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (Hematology)
- Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Fellow, Texas Children’s Cancer Center and Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
- Cell and gene therapy
- Developing immunotherapies for viral and malignant diseases
- Stem cell transplantation
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammation and immune disorders
- Bollard CM, Gottschalk S, Leen AM, Weiss H, Straathof KC, Carrum G, Khalil M, Wu MF, Huls MH, Chang CC, Gresik MV, Gee AP, Brenner MK, Rooney CM, Heslop HE. Complete responses of relapsed lymphoma following genetic modification of tumor-antigen presenting cells and T-lymphocyte transfer. Blood. 2007. 110(8):2838-45.
- Lacuesta KC, Buza E, Hauser H, Pule M, Brenner MK, Heslop HE, Rooney CM, Bollard CM. Assessing the safety of cytotoxic T lymphocytes transduced with a dominant negative TGFb receptor in vivo. J Immunother. 2006. 29:250-60.
- Leen AM, Myers GD, Sili U, Huls MH, Weiss H, Leung KS, Carrum G, Krance RA, Molldrem JJ, Gee AP, Brenner MK, Heslop HE, Rooney CM, Bollard CM. Monoculture-derived T lymphocytes specific for multiple viruses expand and produce clinically relevant effects in immunocompromised patients. Nature Medicine. 2006. 12:1160-66.
- Myers GD, Heslop HE, Weiss H, Kuehnle I, Demmler G, Krance R, Bollard CM. Adenovirus infection rates in pediatric recipients of alternate donor allogeneic bone marrow transplants receiving either anti-thymocyte globulin (ATG) or alemtuzumab. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2005. 36:1001-8.
- Straathof KC, Leen AM, Buza EL, Taylor G, Huls MH, Heslop HE, Rooney CM, Bollard CM. Characterization of latent membrane protein 2 specificity in CTL lines from patients with EBV-positive nasopharyngeal carcinoma and lymphoma. J Immunol. 2005. 175(6):4137-47.
- Bollard CM, Aguilar L, Straathof KC, Gahn B, Huls MH, Rousseau A, Sixbey J, Gresik MV, Carrum G, Hudson M, Dilloo D, Gee A, Brenner MK, Rooney CM, Heslop HE. Cytotoxic T lymphocyte therapy for Epstein-Barr virus+ Hodgkin's disease. J Exp Med. 2004. 200(12):1623-33.
- Bollard CM, Rössig C, Calonge MJ, Huls MH, Wagner HJ, Massague J, Brenner MK, Heslop HE, Rooney CM. Adapting a transforming growth factor beta-related tumor protection strategy to enhance antitumor immunity. Blood. 2002. 99(9):3179-87.
E-mail this page to a friend