William E. Gibbons, M.D.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Endometrial function
- ART outcomes
- Fertility preservation
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility, REI / IVF
- Gibbons WE, McClure RD; ASRM Executive Committee. Practice Committee documents: an effort to improve practice. Fertil Steril. 2009. 92(5):1515-6.
- Covington SN, Gibbons WE; Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. What is happening to the price of eggs? Fertil Steril. 2007. 87(5):1001-4.
- Stern JE, Cedars MI, Jain T, Klein NA, Beaird CM, Grainger DA, Gibbons WE; Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Writing Group. Assisted reproductive technology practice patterns and the impact of embryo transfer guidelines in the United States. Fertil Steril. 2007. 88(2):275-82.
- Gibbons WE. Preimplantation diagnosis for genetic susceptibility. N Engl J Med. 2006. 355(19):2048.
- Baruch S, Adamson GD, Cohen J, Gibbons WE, Hughes MR, Kuliev A, Munné S, Rebar RW, Simpson JL, Verlinsky Y, Hudson KL. Genetic testing of embryos: a critical need for data. Reprod Biomed Online. 2005. 11(6):667-70.
- Cabrera RA, Stadtmauer L, Mayer JF, Gibbons WE, Oehninger S. Follicular phase serum levels of luteinizing hormone do not influence delivery rates in in vitro fertilization cycles down-regulated with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and stimulated with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone. Fertil Steril. 2005. 83(1):42-8.
- Wong BC, Gillman NC, Oehninger S, Gibbons WE, Stadtmauer LA. Results of in vitro fertilization in patients with endometriomas: is surgical removal beneficial? Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004. 191(2):597-606; discussion 606-7. Comment in: Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005. 193(2):594-5; author reply 595-6.