Terzah M. Horton, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Pediatrics - Hematology and Oncology
- M.D., Ph.D., Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Emory University
- Residency and Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Ubiquitination and the proteasome pathway
- Unfolded protein response and protein microarray
- Study chair for phase II clinical trial in ALL
- Biology director for the Hodgkin Lymphoma Committee for the Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- Study vice chair for Phase II AML study incorporated bortezomib into therapy for relapsed AML
- Horton TM, Sposto R, Brown P, Reynolds CP, Hunger SP, Winick NJ, Raetz EA, Carroll WL, Arceci RJ, Borowitz MJ, Gaynon PS, Gore L, Jeha S, Maurer BJ, Siegel SE, Biondi A, Kearns PR, Narendran A, Silverman LB, Smith MA, Zwaan CM, Whitlock JA; ALLNA 2008 Conference. Toxicity assessment of molecularly targeted drugs incorporated into multiagent chemotherapy regimens for pediatric acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL): review from an international consensus conference. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010. 54(7):872-8.
- Muscal JA, Thompson PA, Giranda VL, Dayton BD, Bauch J, Horton T, McGuffey L, Nuchtern JG, Dauser RC, Gibson BW, Blaney SM, Su JM. Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid pharmacokinetics of ABT-888 after oral administration in non-human primates. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2010. 65(3):419-25.
- Basu D, Zhang N, Panigrahi AK, Horton TM, Pati D. Development and validation of a fluorogenic assay to measure separase enzyme activity. Anal Biochem. 2009. 392(2):133-8.
- Horton TM, Jenkins G, Pati D, Zhang L, Dolan ME, Ribes-Zamora A, Bertuch AA, Blaney SM, Delaney SL, Hegde M, Berg SL. Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor ABT-888 potentiates the cytotoxic activity of temozolomide in leukemia cells: influence of mismatch repair status and O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase activity. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009. 8(8):2232-42.
- Horton TM, Ames MM, Reid JM, Krailo MD, Pendergrass T, Mosher R, Reaman GH, Seibel NL; Children's Oncology Group. A Phase 1 and pharmacokinetic clinical trial of paclitaxel for the treatment of refractory leukemia in children: a Children's Oncology Group study. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2008. 50(4):788-92.
- Horton TM, Pati D, Plon SE, Thompson PA, Bomgaars LR, Adamson PC, Ingle AM, Wright J, Brockman AH, Paton M, Blaney SM. Horton TM, Pati D, Plon SE, Thompson PA, Bomgaars LR, Adamson PC, Ingle AM, Wright J, Brockman AH, Paton M, Blaney SM. Clin Cancer Res. 2007. 13(5):1516-22.
- Horton TM, Thompson PA, Berg SL, Adamson PC, Ingle AM, Dolan ME, Delaney SM, Hedge M, Weiss HL, Wu MF, Blaney SM; Children's Oncology Group Study. Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of temozolomide in pediatric patients with refractory or recurrent leukemia: a Children's Oncology Group Study. J Clin Oncol. 2007. 25(31):4922-8.