Teresa Hayes, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Medicine - Hematology and Oncology
- M.D., Ph.D., New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship, Hematology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship, Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Cancer prevention
- Cancer clinical research
- Solid tumor malignancy
- Hayes TG, Falchook GS, Varadhachary A. Phase IB trial of oral talactoferrin in the treatment of patients with metastatic solid tumors. Invest New Drugs. 2010. 28(2):156-62.
- Hayes TG. Pharmacologic treatment of male breast cancer. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2009. 10(15):2499-510.
- Sonpavde G, Ayala GE, Frolov A, MacDonnell V, Hayes TG, Mims MP, Wheeler T, Thompson TC, Ittmann MM, Kadmon D. Bortezomib as brief neoadjuvant therapy for localized high-risk prostate cancer followed by radical prostatectomy. 2009. J Clin Oncol. 27:15s (suppl; abstr 5127).
- Hayes TG, Falchook GF, Varadhachary GR, Smith DP, Davis LD, Dhingra HM, Hayes BP, Varadhachary A. Phase I trial of oral talactoferrin alfa in refractory solid tumors. Invest New Drugs. 2006. 24(3):233-40.
- Steinbrenner LM, Hayes TG, Kasimus B, MacKintosh F.R, Van Veldhuizen PJ, Garewal H, O'Donnell JF, Ventura M, Ellis NK, Sacks JM. VA-COR-NET H-003- An open label study of capecitabine for the treatment of hormone independent prostate cancer. 2005. ASCO 2005 Prostate Cancer Symposium. Abstract 295.