Financial Aid/Cost of Study
Stipend and Awards
- All students receive an extremely competitive stipend of $29,000 per year.
- Health insurance and tuition are fully covered.
- Students receiving outside funding from a nationally competitive source are recognized by the dean with an additional $3,000 stipend.
Cost of Study
- One-time fees: Matriculation ($25), graduation fee ($140).
- Yearly fees: Student fee ($150 year one, $20 subsequent years); International student fee ($75 per year)
- Fees for first-year students are covered by the program
Please visit the Baylor College of Medicine Financial Aid website for information.